Sunday, August 10, 2008

You'll have to forgive my boring post...

Yay! I finally have some time to blog. The Olympics are on (Men's Water Polo), Kelvin is napping, and Business is eating his feet. The weather is great, only about 85 instead of 99 and not much humidity. You'd think I would be outside but I'll wait until about 5 or 6 and have play time with Biz. The most recent news in my world is that on Thursday evening I broke my finger....yes, you read it right. I broke the first digit of my left ring finger. No trying on rings for the next 6-8 weeks! Just kidding...sort of. Anyway, it happened at playtime. We like to play "keep away" from the dogs with balls and frisbees. It gets them running and we people-types get to participate. I caught one of the balls a little funny but just thought I jammed my finger. "Looks like you fractured it after all. And you tore the ligament as well.", said the urgent care doctor. Well damn....So I have to wear a splint 24/7 and go see an Orthopedic doctor....Oh joy. Pics later. So, because I can't type much I'm just going to post pics. You'll be seeing Fourth of July: Kelvin & Me (and you ARE seeing a smiley face in Kelvin's PIMP stien, Bizzy starting to "nip", Dad on the Harley, Me and Avery at a friend's baby shower, and my cousin's wedding reception at Wake Forest.....damn that took forever!












3 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

WOW!!!! I cant belive you broke your finger! ha poor doot doot.

Love your mom in that pink dress..phewt phewwww Miss LIbby!

Seriously, how is Alisih so big! SHe is almost as tall as you and your sista!

Awww I miss you. Thanks for updateing, I love that top picture of you and Kelvin!!

MelissaCoates said...

Love the pimp cup...where can I get JP one. I also love the picture of the three Seal women breaking it down on the dance floor. Hope you finger gets better soon!

The Colorado Carrs said...

I like the green.

A LOT!!!

I wish I could go eat dinner with you and Kelvin. One day. And when I am not pregnant!then drinks can be VERY involved!